skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, October 27, 2008
Check out this cool diaper cake I got from Dr. Maloney, she is a friend of mommy's. It said "Welcome Khristian".
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Khristian Anderson Mckenzie
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(17)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(9)
Check out this cool diaper cake I got from Dr. Mal...
My cousin Alexis turned three, and she invited me ...
Auntie Kacey came to see me and gave me a bath. We...
Election 2008
One Month Old
This is my new friend Hazel, my Auntie Kacey is he...
I finally got to meet my second family. They took ...
My Family
This is mommy, other people call her Kellee, I thi...
►
September
(4)
About Me
Khristian Anderson
I am one amazing little boy, I am a virgo just like my mommy and my grandpa mike. I like to smile in my sleep and I already have a sense of humor. I cant wait to meet you. =)
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment